9.25.2011

Wearing a Ring (Subtitle: Mm! for being gone so long!)

Been entering posts, just not publishing the posts. Like you care.
I decided that, as the final quarter of the year approaches, I wanted to get back to posting. Sorta. I'll probably STILL not tell anyone about this post. I have a reason, but don't feel like sharing right now. Oh, no, my mood is good. Upbeat. Yeah, I'm just sort of in a hurry for one thing, and a second thing is... as it usually goes, despite serious URGES to write, I get ADHD or ADD and almost physically can't finish writing the thoughts I have.
But today, today, the REAL TITLE OF THIS POST is more about wearing a ring. Some time in 2009, I had to take a ring off. Why? Why do you think? Because I had put on weight and the dern thing was too tight!
I miss wearing my ring. It has always been a "background" motivation to lose weight and wear the ring again. Sigh... I'm not like, super overweight, but some changes took place in late '08/early'09 and additional weight ended up on my body. Yeah. I know, right?
But anyway, I eyeball the ring nearly every day. And truth be told, I've lost some of that weight that I gained, but not enough for the ring to fit comfortably, like it used to. But today being September 25, 2011 - again, very near the start of the 4th quarter - I thought, let's put the ring on! Let's be uncomfortable in wearing it - even leading to near panic attacks at the idea of it being stuck on my finger! Let's wear the bloody ring!
So I am. The ring is on my finger. My motivation is on my mind! Let's DO it! Soon as I finish these dang Skittles!
*****

Maya T. Wynn
Sun. 9.25.2011
6:49pm


NOTE: Ring in question is featured in 9.30.2008 "Random So Cal" pic!

No comments: